• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Please Help!

booklover21

When I was younger I used to always check this book out from the library, back when I couldn't really read. As such, I don't remember anything about the story of this book. What I do remember are the beautiful illustrations. The story was something about a witch with frizzy red hair, and I'm fairly sure there was a younger witch too. The cover features a giant moon and the older witch riding on her broomstick. One of the first illustrations is something of a witch-marketplace, with various witch-related store-type things. There's also an illustration of some witches hanging upside-down talking to each other, and i think something about a school. There's one of the older witch sleeping with one of those eyecover things on (black) in a big pinkish bed. I would LOVE to find this book again, and any help about it would be appreciated. It was a bit-larger-than-normal hardback picture book. PLEASE! :D

Back