• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Presents

hay82

What did little old santa have for you this christmas?
This year I managed only to get books and what could be better?

The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi (nice pocketsize)
William Blake Collected Poems, Edited by W. B. Yeats
The Art of War by Sun Tzu
Byzantine Armies 886 - 1118 and 1118 - 1461 by Ian Heath
A book token(not sure its called that) so I can get 2 books that the store couldn't get home in time for christmas.

So now I should have books for a short time..
Enjoy the holiday. :)

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
Not Christmas in Canada yet! Just 11:27 Newfoundland Time Christmas Eve...
In denmark we get the presents on christmas eve...
And just to go of topic on my on thread... Are you (Drizzt) trying to set a posting record on this board? I was all alone on the board an noone had posted for about 2-3 hours, and the you log on and (insert sound of something hitting a table hard) 12 post in 5 minutes.. Keep up the good work I needed something to read here. :)

Posting Tycoon... Buy it in you local game store now...

Dammit I can't even keep my own thread on topic... Damn those penguins eating my brain and melted Ice cream..

Probably not.....Actaully, i wouldn't be here if my girlfriend dragged me over to her parents. She's gone to Florida so I'm home free! I'll ahve to see them when we get married though (They hate me! lol)

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
Yah, so very true...They don't like me cause she met me online and we happened to live a few blocks appart...
Ah you're the stalker serial killer type of guy... what parents would like that for their daughter..

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
My sisters! lol She met her husband online and he lived thousands of miles away in Houston, Texas.
Maybee you two (your sister and you) should sit down and write online pickuplines, to help the poor people who can't find love on the internet.. Yep that would be me :D

My sister and her idiot husband moved to Nunavut so they can get icilation pay since they're both Doctors of some kind (I know Tracy is a Octomitrist)

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
Yah, how did that happen? lol