• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recommend some books to read.

Harut

Hey, I recently got a Nook (simple touch) as a gift and I really love reading, however I can't seem to find any books to my liking. There is one thing I hate most, filler words. Now what do I mean by that, well here's an example: "Charlie, the handsome and most humble baby, took the shining new and innocent piece of metal which was bent against it's will into a weapon, and fired it at his mortal foe, who was his first and, presumably last, friend" should be "Charlie killed his enemy"

I hope you get the idea, its not like it should have no adjectives at all, but to cut to the chase, for the plot to progress. Fast paced books I would most likely enjoy. Any genre is welcomed.

I'd also appreciate it if you could provide a download link (epub) as my countries laws prohibits me from buying from an online store. I'm sorry about this, I wish I could buy them but I can't.

Back