• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recommendations

Which was your fav TMI book?

• City of Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • City of Ashes

• City of Fallen Angels

• City of Lost Souls

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LisaBeex

Hi everyone,

I'm currently reading the mortal instrument series by Cassandra clare.. coming to the end on City of Lost Souls but I just wanna know what other series may be around I would like too? I know about the infernal devices but I'm going to have a break from shadow hunters and what not for a while as been reading the books one after the other.

Please comment any similar series or anything else you think I may be interested in. :)

they're books about shadow hunters, demons, vapires warlocks etc. there is a love story in it.. they're young adult books :)
I'm looking for any recommendations really..
mostly fantasy, crime, horror etc :)

Well I'm quite a bit older and a guy so maybe I don't know anything you would like. But a great fantasy world that almost nobody ever talks about is a book called Nine Princes in Amber by Roger Zelazny. I'm trying to get other people to read it to see if I'm crazy for liking it so much. It's been years since I read it last though.

Well I'm quite a bit older and a guy so maybe I don't know anything you would like. But a great fantasy world that almost nobody ever talks about is a book called Nine Princes in Amber by Roger Zelazny. I'm trying to get other people to read it to see if I'm crazy for liking it so much. It's been years since I read it last though.

Good grief how can any one into fantasy NOT have read 9 Princes in Amber? Brilliant books!

@LisaBeex as per my signature I don't read those kind of books so unless you are looking for something more conventional I'm afraid I have no recommendations.

What else do you like reading? Clearly perhaps romance ... and possibly fantasy - anything else?

I like to read crime books, I like Jeffery Deaver, um yes some romance e.g. Jojo Moyes.. I love Jodi Picoult but I've read the majority of her books haha.. I'm pretty open to any suggestions as I want to broaden my variety in books.

I think I'll give 9 Princes in Amber a go! :)

Back