• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

[Request] Help me find more books!

Kiwiits

As i was wroting already in other topic, i didnt actualy read any books at all. But today i bought my selfe book rather than take what i can get and this new book is just amazing, so i thought to search for some more, maybe even closer to my intrests.

Okay.. I like fantasy, thats just my favorite things of all. As i'm still quite young i like to dream. About blood, magic, mystic and everything what i cant do in real life. So book im looking for has to be fantasy one. But its not like i will like all fantasy ofcurse. I wanth a fantasy book where is some magick, mystic and stuff i told befor. It would be good if it was about school. Some romance would be good like about two people witch fights for they'r love or just guy who likes one girl but girl dont know it and she actualy likes him too, but they'r bouth are too shy to tell that directly and finds out that getting out or in troubel together.. Well yea, i think you got what kinda thing i wanth. Not normal romance with boy and girl just randomly spending time together. I like anime style romance. Where love might be only from one side and with time that other one is starting to like him/her too.
From fantasy monsters or somethin i like Vampires, Werewolfes (sorry if i spelled that wrong), demons and others. When i think about things or imagine my selfe in book i like to imagine my selfe as demon or tradeing my body/soul to demon to have enought power to save girl who i love without my mind or that i simply have dark past with dark powers but becuze of one girl what i find somewhere and get in love with her i use my darkness for good and her. Well something like that :D
It could be quite good to have some twists in it. Like a bit from comedy would be greate. Or maybe something else. I just dont know what goes together right, becuze i realy havent readed books.

You can post books what have onnly some of this or simply good fantasy book what doesnt even contain anything what i here mentioned.

Big thanks for reading all of this and double thanks if you have some books for me! ^^

Bye and good day/night!!

Oh, i forgot to say that i like sci-fi things too. I dont know if i will like to read it, but i like to watch scientific shows about universe and other things..
I do like some horror stuff too. Ghost, monsters and things like that is what i like. I know im not 18 but i still know about those things so you can even post books which contain that.. Its not like thats the thing what im looking for, but sometimes its just the thing what that speciffic book needs.

And you can even post books what doesnt contain anything whats here, but from reading this you think that im that kinda person which would like that book..

I would like to get new friends what likes that kinda books too or is simply same kinda person like me ^^

Hi Kiwiits.

I enjoy SciFi but I can't really think of anything that has romance in it.

You might like Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson and Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.

One of the best fantasy books ever is the Lord of the Rings. It will take some patience to get through the first 100 pages, but if you can do that, you will be hooked.

I suggest The Last Unicorn and A Fine and Private Place by Peter S. Beagle. Both titles are fantasy with romantic elements with Unicorn having a one-sided type love like you mentioned.

Try Bruce Corville or Vivian Vande Velde and Joel Rosenberg's "Guardians of the Flame" series all are very good reads.

The Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill was fantastic.

The Narnia series is good. The Last Dragon Lord by Joanne Bertin was also good.

Hunger Games - not strictly speaking fantasy or sci fi but good YA

The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson (might be a little old for you at the moment, but it's a worthwhile time investment)

Back