• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Richard Montanari

angerball

Has anyone read any books by this fellow?

I've read The Rosary Girls, and recently finished The Skin Gods. I have to say, I was quite impressed. His work does seem to be a cut above so many of the other books in the genre. :)

Has anyone read any books by this fellow?

I've read The Rosary Girls, and recently finished The Skin Gods. I have to say, I was quite impressed. His work does seem to be a cut above so many of the other books in the genre. :)

I couldn't agree more. I've read teh two you mentioned plus Violet Hour and Merciless, his latest one. I thought this one was a bit short of his other work but any writer can hit a 'blue note' and usually does especially when their body of work is growing.

I agree about his work being above average but I would restrain from putting him into a genre. I approached his work as literary fiction and I hope he gets more of push from his publishers, which will get more readers to his novels.

He is someone who should be read.

GERBAM

Back