• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Robin Hobb/ Megan Lindholm Bibliographie

rune

Just thought members might find author's bibliographie's would be useful. I know if I'm get to like an author, I'm always looking to see what books they've had published.

Since the conclusion to Hobb's Tawny Man as just been released, I thought I'd start with her. And, if anyone didnt know, she writes under another name too :)

I often post information like this on my book club, for more like this just click on the www link at the bottom of this message :)

Windsinger

1. Harpy's Flight (1983)
2. The Windsingers (1984)
3. The Limbreth Gate (1984)
4. Luck of the Wheels (1989)

Reindeer People

1. The Reindeer People (1988)
2. Wolf's Brother (1988)

Farseer (writing as Robin Hobb)

1. Assassin's Apprentice (1995)
2. Royal Assassin (1996)
3. Assassin's Quest (1997)

Liveship Traders (writing as Robin Hobb)

1. Ship of Magic (1998)
2. The Mad Ship (1999)
3. Ship of Destiny (2000)

Tawny Man (writing as Robin Hobb)

1. Fool's Errand (2001)
2. The Golden Fool (2002)
3. Fool's Fate (2003

rune

Just to make the point that her old Megan Lindholm books have been recently re-issued (within the last couple of years) and so arent difficult to get hold of :)

Just dont expect them to be the same as the books set in the Assasins world and you wont be disappointed!

Phil

Originally posted by phil_t
Just to make the point that her old Megan Lindholm books have been recently re-issued (within the last couple of years) and so arent difficult to get hold of :)

Just dont expect them to be the same as the books set in the Assasins world and you wont be disappointed!

Phil

I've read a lot of her books in Megan Lindholm name and thoroughly enjoyed them :) . They are different, totally removed from the farseer series, but I felt she still wrote strong characters :)

rune

Back