• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Robinson Crusoe - Chapters

That I'm the one that asked you about advice on books. I knew that one of us asked the other. I just get details confused sometimes.

And I caught the smiley BTW. Not every Yank is as dumb as I think you am...or something like that. :D

RaVeN

Martin said:
Why on this Godforsaken planet did I chose this friggin' BOOK?!
I was asking myself the same question when I was taking a class on Geography of Natural Vegetation. We had to choose a work of fiction that described vegetation. Then we compared the description of vegetation in the work to descriptions found in scientific journals. I wasn't at all excited about the book and had a hell of a time trying to stay focused.

Luckily, it was a group project. One member of the group actually read the entire novel, another (me) typed up a coherent paper from her notes, and the third person did the oral presentation. I've always hated group projects, but for a change, things worked out pretty well. That time, someone else ended up doing the hard part (reading the book).

Back