• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Romantic book recommendations

RainbowGurl

Romantic book

I am going to go shopping on Tuesday and I was wondering if there is any kind of romantic book I could look for.
An idea of a romance is maybe internet reltionship romance. That might be quite intresting to read as I am kind of involved in an internet relationship myself. If you have any other ideas for a romance book please let me know, thanks :)

RainbowGurl said:
I am going to go shopping on Tuesday and I was wondering if there is any kind of romantic book I could look for.
An idea of a romance is maybe internet reltionship romance. That might be quite intresting to read as I am kind of involved in an internet relationship myself. If you have any other ideas for a romance book please let me know, thanks :)
My neighbours met over the internet and there so happy! They now live together! :)

ruby said:
My neighbours met over the internet and there so happy! They now live together! :)
Aww thats so sweet. I met my internet love in person. I stayed with him for 2 weeks. It was enjoyable and it made us both realise we want to work on being with each other in the future :eek: He said if he can ever find the chance for me to visit him then he would really like that, heh. Just have to see how it goes :eek:

RainbowGurl said:
Aww thats so sweet. I met my internet love in person. I stayed with him for 2 weeks. It was enjoyable and it made us both realise we want to work on being with each other in the future :eek: He said if he can ever find the chance for me to visit him then he would really like that, heh. Just have to see how it goes :eek:
You only live once! Go for it and be happy! :D

ruby said:

I got my Husband on (wait for it) ....... eBay :eek:
Bought a item from him! he del it in person, :eek: then took me for a meal... :D
So I now tell people I bought/bid on him from eBay.
Never know what bargain's are out there.... lol
:cool:

Erica said:
I got my Husband on (wait for it) ....... eBay :eek:
Bought a item from him! he del it in person, :eek: then took me for a meal... :D
So I now tell people I bought/bid on him from eBay.
Never know what bargain's are out there.... lol
:cool:

i love that, it's the best internet love story I've heard :) . My Dad met his current wife online and they seem perfect for each other.

Ronny said:
i love that, it's the best internet love story I've heard :) . My Dad met his current wife online and they seem perfect for each other.

Thank you, We are very happy and now have a family.
Needless to say I left him a very good feedback (Had to, was a lovely meal)
Very Pleased to hear about your Dad to
:)

I don't know of any internet ones, but Have you read..

'The Time Traveler's Wife' - Audrey Niffenegger :)
Great read !

:( Still can't think of a book...
But there is a film called I think? 'You've Got Mail ' :)

Just found it...

light-hearted romatic comedy, Tom Hanks plays the big, bad chain book store owner who moves into the neighborhood and drives poor little childrens' bookshop owner Ryan out of business.
Neither realizes they are, in fact, the secret e-mail admirers they've been pouring their hearts out to for months.

JMS said:
:( Still can't think of a book...
But there is a film called I think? 'You've Got Mail ' :)

Just found it...

light-hearted romatic comedy, Tom Hanks plays the big, bad chain book store owner who moves into the neighborhood and drives poor little childrens' bookshop owner Ryan out of business.
Neither realizes they are, in fact, the secret e-mail admirers they've been pouring their hearts out to for months.
This film is great please try and watch it! so romantic :)

Why not look at some books which feature some older-style romances which involve the writing of letters between the courting couple. The way these letters were written was just beautiful. I can't think of any titles, but I know there are books about such romance that is communicated through just letters. This might inspire you when you are writing to your special fella online.

Kookamoor said:
Why not look at some books which feature some older-style romances which involve the writing of letters between the courting couple. The way these letters were written was just beautiful. I can't think of any titles, but I know there are books about such romance that is communicated through just letters. This might inspire you when you are writing to your special fella online.

Griffin and Sabine, was like that, there is a tread about it. Letters can be very romantic and if you exchanged some real ones it's even better, you can keep them forever, put a bit of perfume on them, send pictures, postcards.

Back