• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ron and Hermione in book 6?

Beatrycze

I read new note on Rowling's page and it made me think...She said that in HBP subject of relationships between Muggleborns and purebloods is to be discussed.
May it mean that Ron and Hermione will finally get together in this book?
The author has tendency to repeat topics in two-book course...And in GoF there were so many clues pointing to this couple...
I can't wait :) .
What do you think about it?

I think they will get together, though I'm not sure why they'll necessarily discuss the topic of muggle-born versus purebloods in that context. It seems that the fact that voldemort and harry are not pure-bloods would raise that issue itself. Hence, the Half Blood Prince.

I think it's very wrong the thought of them getting together. I mean I think of them as brother and sister. I never even contemplated the idea until I was introduced to it on the internet. It feels incestuous. I know it's weird to say but they do feel like siblings, very close friends nothing more to me.

Yes but i think that may be the plan. Assuming the writers worked with J.K.Rowling on the script, I think the film (being shown a few books behind) has more forward planning and is therefore putting (screamingly obvious)clues in earlier. For example, in the third film, outside the Shrieking Shack on their non-violent visit to Hogsmeade, Hermione asks 'Do you want to move a little closer?', then appears a little bit of awkward teenage umming and ohing and giggling. Also, in the fifth (?) book, when Hermione kisses Ron and Harry good luck before Ron's first Quidditch match, and he touches the spot where she kissed him.

Yep, I think romance is definitely on the cards for these two.

BlackenedRose said:
Yes but i think that may be the plan. Assuming the writers worked with J.K.Rowling on the script, I think the film (being shown a few books behind) has more forward planning and is therefore putting (screamingly obvious)clues in earlier. For example, in the third film, outside the Shrieking Shack on their non-violent visit to Hogsmeade, Hermione asks 'Do you want to move a little closer?', then appears a little bit of awkward teenage umming and ohing and giggling. Also, in the fifth (?) book, when Hermione kisses Ron and Harry good luck before Ron's first Quidditch match, and he touches the spot where she kissed him.

Yep, I think romance is definitely on the cards for these two.
In book 4 I think I remember Ron kind of getting jealous and showing his jealousy in the book when they went to a dance? I can't really remember now, its been ages since I read it, lol.

Back