• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sending Flowers

lies

I know this is hardly the place to be asking this, but since we've got such a wonderful international community here, I thought I might give it a shot.

Does anyone here have any experience with buying flowers online and sending them to people? I've been googling for options for a bit, but they all look the same to me.

Thanks!

Depends on where are you sending them to. My only experience was with an American company and they were wonderful. I made a mistake in both the house number and telephone number of the person so they could not deliver on that day. They got in touch with me, got the right details and delivered again, having replaced the plant with a new one with no extra charge (even though it was all my fault) as they had to postpone the delivery until the day after. The florist was in LA and the delivery address in Ohio, so imagine all the extra expense and I did not have to pay a penny more.

You can get companies that deliver through interflora, but then you can not garantee that what you order is what the person gets, as it depends what the nearest florist to the delivery address has in stock. That's why I chose a company in the destination country.

Thanks people. I'm based in Europe myself and want to have something delivered in California.

Back