• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Several Science Fiction Books.

Twilight

I remember several books I read from my local library, but they don't have them anymore and I can't remember the title or author.

-----
the main character in this book was called Gareth. I remember that he was going up to the moon for some reason. some strange things happen such as dust storms on the moon, and one person dies. Gareth find out that the cause of all the strange happenings is a non-coporial female whose ship crashed on the moon a long time ago. she convinces him to help her fix her ship and he joins her in leaving the moon, he has to leave his earthly body behind.
-----

-----
I used to own this book and I let someone borrow it, and it was never returned. the book was about a man who has, intimate relations with an alien girl. when he wakes up the morning after he finds that the girl is gone. but because of their coupling he finds that he has strange powers. such as the ability to change his body at will. he somehow finds a way to follow the girl to her planet and has to fight his way across the surface. he finds her in the end and she doesnt' remember him and he finds that the aliens did this so they could watch him and be entertained.
-----

-----
I don't remember much about this book, but the people in the book were either on a space station or a ship, they jumped into a strange space cloud and after removing their helmets, joined with the cloud in a simbiosis, that allowed them to not need a space ship to move around space.
-----

Back