• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

So We Begin...Please say Hello to a New Author

Hello my name is Soniya. I currently design masterpieces for my own Moksha Couture. I live in a world of fantasy and dream of "Once Upon a Time's" from days long past.

Journey thus far:
- Reading love stories and fairy tales all my life and very few really get the intensity across all planes that I want. Yearning for something sparked.
- Dreamt of my ultimate love story five years ago. I awoke at 3 in the morning and just started writing.
- Got pictures and stitched it with the dialog and made a screenbook (cross between a screen play and comic book). It's funny the things we make when operating on passion without guidance.
- Then I discovered actual screenplay formatting and brushed up on that. Polished and finished it within two years. Submitted it to some directors and was advised to convert to a book.
- Writing for three years now and should be done with the first draft within a few months (starting to feel like I'm moving through waist-high tar).
- Getting into social media trying to connect with writers and readers and understand how to build an audience.

Can't wait to meet everyone and discuss writings and readings.

I really do miss the days of high drama and romance, epics like Gone With the Wind. The times of intense crazy love, deep sacrifice, endless emptiness when separated; I need that. I've dreamt enough, now it's time to write the dream.

-Your Truly Soniya

Back