• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

space trilogy

scullyx101

has anyone read the space trilogy by c. s. lewis? i remeber reading the first book when i was in 7th grade, but i don't remember what it was about and i didn't really understand it back then. i think i would like to start reading again now that i'm older and i'm just wondering if it's any good. any thoughts??

Is C.S. Lewis any good?!

You can't go wrong with C.S. Lewis. All of his writings are good. :confused:

alright then, i'll give them a go. thank you. by the way, do you happen to know, in what order should i read the chronicles of narnia??

I say read them in publishing order: 1) The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, 2) Prince Caspian, 3)The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, 4) The Silver Chair, 5) The Horse and His Boy, 6) The Magician's Nephew, and 7) The Last Battle

Some people say reading them in chronological order instead will ruin the excitement. Personally, I'm not sure it really matters, but I tend to stick with the publishing order when it comes to series.

Back