• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Speak your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

My efforts to improve this forum (in my opinion) has resulted in me taking quite some shit over in the other thread, and, to be honest, I really don't care. What I do care about is that the thread, which was going places before it got nasty, is being derailed by this nonsense.

So, if you have anything to say about me, do it here.

Stewart, this will undoubtably make you call me an 'attention seeker' (because, oh yes, I love getting my face bashed in), but just be sure to do it here.

Let it rip.

I think that the thread you opened was very good Martin. You have done a LOT to help the forum. Many people came forward to agree with you and it's brought people together. Just look at kook's thread regarding books you are afraid to post. I think you really started something. My hat off to you.

I'm not taking notice, I just don't want it happening there - I want the discussion, that arose in the early pages of that thread, to continue.

That thread isn't about Stewart and myself. It's about the community.

Wabbit said:
I think that the thread you opened was very good Martin. You have done a LOT to help the forum. Many people came forward to agree with you and it's brought people together. Just look at kook's thread regarding books you are afraid to post. I think you really started something.

I agree.

However, I really cannot condone the opening of this thread where you basically seem to be inviting people to direct abuse at you, Martin. I think it would be better if people continued to post their opinions on the issues you raised in your other thread, and not make this a personal thing about you and your reasons for opening that original thread. Therefore, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back