• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Staplers

Do you use the switcheroo plate on your stapler so you can have inner or outy staples

• Yes! All the time.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I don't know what you're talking about

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Freya

Litany needs to know how many of you like to switch the stapler thingummy round so that you can have inny staples or outy staples.

VOTE!

I'm receiving quite an education from the two of you today! From llama stapling, to the switchy-plate thing (going to test it right now!), to the value of forum-love, to the logistics of getting oneself elected the spiritual leader of BAR (all hail pope Freya).

Keep it up.

I never touch the stuff myself. It rots the brain. The world was a better place when drivel was outlawed.

You probably should. You need to do something to get people to stand up and take notice. Something that says 'Hey world! Look at my beard!'

I could just shout that. I think I will declare that everyone must wear a beard on the third Thursday of the month.

Yes but when it got out of control and I had to chuck my pint over you, I was most annoyed. And you set the smoke detectors off.

I just wanted some attention. It can be hard sitting next to the Pope in the pub. Everyone's so busy getting blessed and kissing your ring that they forget I'm there.

I think it must have been David Bellamy. I have certainly not met any Badgers that I recall. Although, my memory, or lack thereof, has been covered elsewhere and found to be lacking.

Back