• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Strange call .. help

hay82

Very strange post, but you are the only ones I know who have any chance of telling me what this means.

Today someone called my mobile, but I wasn't nearby so I didn't answer, then I got an sms from the same number. Now people who know me might find the fact that someone wanted to contact me strange enough. But that's not it, this time.
This was in the sms I got.
تاراكيان زورسةلامت لي أكةم جاوي منالةكان ماج أكةم .تاراكيان شوكرحنا

ن بةسةلامةتي نةجاتي بووكورمان بو برات أسو

I don't know if that makes sense and I had a bit of trouble copy pasting it in, since it's written backwards and my computer was not fond of that. Does anyone know what that means? And perhaps a country, the start of the number is +964770 ...

EDIT: Just found out it's from Iraq, but still no idea what it means, and I don't know any people down there..

Don't know if this way makes more sense.
samlet.JPG

I don't think that there are many active arabs on this forum.

You could go to a kebab shop and try to get it translated, but don't be rude, at least get something to eat at the same time. I'm quite fond of falafels myself. Otherwise you could just go to a mosque.

I ran it through a translator - just got a garbled mess back.
(zoursalamt) (tarakeean) (mnalakan) Jawi (akam) swelled to me (akam) ..(shoukrhna) (tarakeean) .

(n) Barat Poe (bououkourman) (najatee) (basalamatee) consoled.

I ran it through a translator and it came up with a garbled message about camels :confused:

Wolhay said:
I don't think that there are many active arabs on this forum.

You could go to a kebab shop and try to get it translated, but don't be rude, at least get something to eat at the same time. I'm quite fond of falafels myself. Otherwise you could just go to a mosque.
I tried going to an arab chatroom, but didn't really get much attention, or perhaps I did, I can't really say since it was in Arabic.

Its Nothing

Emmm, I'm Arabic, But i Doesn't make any Sense to me either.. It's like something like this in English: hgidflndfhpindsbfhgfln lkfhlhldf olrujstbffsdke

Mixed Letters I guess.. Because We Arabs Sort of speak the same ... We have a United Language So if it was Iraqi i would have Read it ..

Dont Bother Yourself may be its a mistake or Something,you know things happen

P.S : i Know im Too late

Probably some stupid kid who discovered he could send messages in foriegn languages and sent random stupidness out to random people. Still, very strange.

Back