• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Suits

direstraits

A couple of months ago I discovered Suits. A fun drama about high-powered corporate lawyers. The protagonists are a mentor-mentee duo act, one a seasoned, highly effective attorney (Harvey), and the other a clever associate (Mike) who has photographic memory. The conceit of the show is that the associate actually never graduated from college with a law degree, but the mentor saw enough potential in him to hire him. And together they close cases with a good dose of funny lines and arrogance (all Harvey), all the while evading possible exposure to the fraud they themselves are party to.

What I like about the show is it's pretty clever. The characters are interesting, and Gabriel Macht plays the suave, arrogant Harvey to the hilt. Plus his suit looks really, really good. No kidding. Something I don't mind wearing myself.

Another thing I like about the show are the 2 hysterical supporting characters, the under-appreciated but sneaky attorney Louis and the sharp-tongued secretary Donna. Donna has the best lines. :)

Who else likes this?

Back