• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

S'up! :D

beckez

Hey there! I'm Becky, 18 years old, live in England :)

Obsessed with reading and recently got a kindle (though is it just me that thinks it can't compare to having a good old fashioned book?)
I read books as much as I can, in college when i have a free but no homework, when my boyfriend is on his xbox, even to send me to sleep!
I don't have a favourite author anymore, just books that I have enjoyed reading.
I wanted to be able to make a lot of friends that love books as much as I do so... here i am!

Hello everyone! :D

I just got an eReader too and I think its great. I got one of the lower end ones because it looks and feels like a book, not reading off of an 'app' on a tablet - you know?

thanks everyone!

SFG75: I'm more into the final fantasy type, mainly hack and slash games too :p

Manly Reviews: Yeah mine is one that has that special quality too, which i think is amazing and think that if anyone wants a ereader that is what they should get otherwise they might as well just get a tablet!

Back