• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Swing Zone, Issue 3 by Jodi McClure

BookManEd

I don't normally start topics on books but this series is amazing and I want to share. Not a lot of people even know about this medium of fiction so I don't even have anyone to chat about with it. Issue 3 came out at the start of June and I had a chance to read it this past weekend while I was on a camping trip. Really hooked on it. The plot is getting deep, the character is getting more developed and I even smell a twist coming on already. If ya wanna check out a decent Sci-Fi title, with a lil romance tossed in, check it out. Would really love to discuss it with someone who loves it as much as me! I'm already excited about Issue 4 and I gotta wait till May :(

I give it a nice :star5: rating. The writing is good, no errors. The art is beautiful thus far, and the overall story/plot is pretty cool

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_51uW7OH2XZL._AA278_PIkin4_BottomRight__52_22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

"In Swing Zone, Issue #3, tensions rise in the forest and at home. Cut off from civilization in the swing zone, Mia Blancharde grows suspicious that Coltis Lawson might be involved with a group of terrorists that threaten her city. In Freedale, a military buildup ignites a foreboding of what may yet come to pass. Mia’s fear is amplified when she discovers her brother, Colonel Zavier Blancharde, had a leading role in the military's haunting grab for power.

The expanding division between these two cities threatens access to Mia’s valuable excavation. More importantly, the contemptuous environment challenges her loyalties between home and a man she barely knows."

Back