• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

synopsis of my book Iscambar A new land.give your opinion

I ld like to present a synopsis of my last book..It call Iscambar:A new land.I would be happy to read some opinions , critics

The story takes place in a kingdom named Mitrangar,governed by a tryrant named king James.five friends named Emeric,Brhom,Malic,Proximo and Edward try to start a revolution but are betrayed and arrested by the autorities and condemned to death.Fortunatly for them,they are rescued by the Walder Brothers the day of their execution and invited to join their clan.After several weeks on sea,attacking ships,Emeric,the wisiest of them became their leader.In order to avoid the royal marine,the get away from the coast but are hit by a storm.Two days later,the wake up and discover a unknown coast.They soon realize that they are in Mitrangar.After days of exploration,they fall in giant hairy spiders trap in a forest but are rescued by some warrior.this is how they meet the Matakawas and they are invited in their city Baldrac.Their king,Scorching sun and his son,the friendly Heart of fire.But soon they will also learn that a tribe of cannibals named the Boriakans live in the south of the island.They are in war for centuries with the Matakawas.emeric,in order to prevent further problems has to unit with the Matakawas againts their enemies.

Back