• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Teaspoons

Well, for the sake of argument, let's say the average person uses 2-3 teaspoons a day. They may use a teaspoon more often than that, but the one they use for tea will usually just be rinsed under the tap and reused, so it only really counts as one teaspoon. Then there's the one they use for creme fraiche and the one they use for chocolate sprinkles. You don't always have chocolate sprinkles with your creme fraiche, so that where I got the 2-3 from.

Now, no one wants to do the washing up each day, so let's say you wash up once every three days. So that's 18-27 teaspoons. 18 teaspoons is the MINIMUM, 27 is optimum. So that puts too many teaspoons somewhere in the range of 30-32 teaspoons. Excessive is usually at least two more than too many, so greater than or equal to 34 teaspoons is an excessive amount of teaspoons for a household of three people.

Some of us are still drunk. Some of us also have a hangover. Some of us also have a dog pottering round the garden clearly eating grass and then barking to come in. Git.

Some of us were just very confused when we looked outside and saw what appeared to be a duck perching in a tree. On closer inspection, it was a duck shaped pigeon.

If the birds were lined up and the spoon was flying right, there's no reason why we couldn't take out ten at a time.

Aye, they are a bit daft flying around in those silly formations. I think we need to get quite a lot of spin on the spoon. Make it boomerang a bit.

I was thinking of joining two spoons together with a length of chain. Could have some interesting possibilities.

Back