• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Terri Farley

Tlou

I feel ridiculous to admit this... but I have been reading Terri Farley's "Phantom Stallion" series with a hunger! I haven't done a lot of reading over the past few years because my life has been so hectic with all my own projects, including writing, that I have been juggling.

Anyhow, I picked up a copy of her first book of the series from the book store a while back because it was cheap and somewhat similar in content to a book that I was working on writing but had hit writer's block with. I thought reading someone else's work of a similar theme might help me break through my writer's block.

Boy did it ever! And now here I am, an adult, attempting to discreetly buy each book of the series at the local book store so that I can continue reading the series for fun. Haha! If you can get around the sections written so most-definitely for ten year old girls, even you, an adult, will enjoy this series. At least, I do. Hah!

Of course, I find that I personally get a lot of nostalgic enjoyment from the series because i grew up riding horses and dreaming of wild horses. And the great thing about reading books meant for children is that if you have your mind half on what the heck your toddler is getting into and half on the book you are reading.. you can still follow the story-line!

Anyhow, if you're looking for a cute little escape into a world of ranches and wild horses, I advise you check out the Phantom Stallion series.

Back