• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Thanks for the Memories!!

phil_t

Well, here it is, the big 1000, and i'd like to thank everyone here on these ickle forums for some great times spent avoiding anything to do with real life (including book reading!!) - seriously, this is a great place weve got going here and love every one of you (yes, even you Mile-O :p ) Anyway, enough of me gushing like an Oscar acceptance speech - on with the show!!

But im afraid that first ive a sad announcement to make :eek:

After a few nasty posts sent in its direction, im afraid my ass has asked me to report to the public that it will be retiring henceforth from the public view, and shall not be seen again about these parts.

So it is with sadness in my heart that my ass waves farewell :( But just for you guys, heres a group ass shot!! :cool:

ahome.vicnet.net.au__donkeysh_DonkeyPictureGallery_3gen.jpg

And for those of you that care, i would like to thank The Donkey Shelter ;)

Now, how about this lovely pair of tits!! :D

awww.bbc.co.uk_nature_wildfacts_factfiles_picpops_images_tit05.jpg

Phil

SAY IT AINT SO! :(

I will miss your big hairy ass! *wipes tear*

Nice tits though :D

Here's a pic of my sausage!

rude_food_270.jpg

:D

Regards
SillyWabbit

I don't think I can go on. :(

First it's Vanessa's passing then TMG & tugger doing the long distance bump and grind, then Wabbit wants to rape rabbits on a holiday.

What's this world coming too? :confused:

Goodbye sweet ass.*blows a kiss*. It'll never be the same *passes gas*

RaVeN
(nothing says "glad to meet ya" like tits in ice) :D

't is a sad day, this. Well, technically, yesterday was.

Congratz on the thou, Phil.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Back