• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The 6th book

veniqe

A question to you. Should I bother reading the 6th book or just skip to the 7th one?

I read the 5th when it was released but it didn't impress me very much.

How similar is book 5 and 6? (Please excuse the grammar. It's damn early in the morning.)

If you didn't like the fifth, why torture yourself with the sixth and seventh? Just read the synopsis of the sixth on one of a bazillion websites, then do the same for Deathly Hallows. I liked OotP, so I can't tell you if you should read HBP.

Or wait for the movie.

I'd really like to read all of the HP books. I'm not that fond of the movie adaptations. Dunno. I'll decide soon enough.

The way I look at it, is if you read all the way to 5 why stop there. I disliked book 5, too, but book six really answered questions, and there is stuff that happens in book 6 that would make book 7 not make sense if it not read first. That was a huge run on sentence, I know, but it's hard to write on my phone.

I feel ya, sister. I also write on my phone! What type of phone do you have? Mine's an N70 and I hate it. Sometimes, just by pressing one wrong button, I lose my internet connection.. Minor Rant. :)

kewl. I'll read book 6. You helped me make up my mind. Thank you. Oh, just by the by, how fast do you "type" on your phone?

Back