• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Big Bang Theory

My Season 1 box set came today, so will start watching this tomorrow. Looking forward to checking it out.

The conversation between Sheldon and Penny ,when they were about to go in their apartments was priceless.

I've watched the first 6 episodes and am loving this. Really good show. Can't believe I didn't catch it sooner. The ep with the fancy dress where they all aim to go as The Flash was a favourite so far.

"Sometimes your movements are so lifelike I forget you're not a real boy."

So funny!

:lol::lol: Raj coming out of the room after Sheldon's "experiment" with the birdcage,lol They were here in Toronto,Leonard was not present.It has become the #1 show in Canada.

It's doing really well here too...a top 10 show. I'm glad...maybe we'll get a few more seasons of the silliness.

And Raj was VERY funny last night. They should give him more air time, I think.

It's doing really well here too...a top 10 show. I'm glad...maybe we'll get a few more seasons of the silliness.

And Raj was VERY funny last night. They should give him more air time, I think.

Yes,I agree.

Oh, and the The Hot Troll Deviation!! Poor Howard.LOL

I think I am older than most people on this forum so maybe this is why, but I think this show is just awful. It is not funny to me at all and seems like just story about bunch of what young people call nerds or dorks. maybe this is supposed to be the funny part, but to me these people are just annoying. Are young people back in US really like the people in show, or is it just made up for comedy?

I think I am older than most people on this forum so maybe this is why, but I think this show is just awful. It is not funny to me at all and seems like just story about bunch of what young people call nerds or dorks. maybe this is supposed to be the funny part, but to me these people are just annoying. Are young people back in US really like the people in show, or is it just made up for comedy?

what shows do you like?

Mostly I watch the history channel and national geographic channel. They do not show too many tv series from US here but of the ones they do my favorite ones are NCIS, CSI NY and King of the Hill. I also like comedy show Til Death. I really love 24 but now they are showing season number 7 again and I already saw it.

Are young people back in US really like the people in show, or is it just made up for comedy?
I suppose there could some base in reality but it is usual for comedy characters to be over-the-top, silly, or quirky no matter what country the show is produced.

Mostly I watch the history channel and national geographic channel. They do not show too many tv series from US here but of the ones they do my favorite ones are NCIS, CSI NY and King of the Hill. I also like comedy show Til Death. I really love 24 but now they are showing season number 7 again and I already saw it.

"bortaS blr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay!":cool::lol:

^^^"I am only giving you tha napkin"-Penny

gotta love Sheldon.lol

Back