• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Big...................

Jessica089

The big ending....I n the last harry Potter book we found that either Harry or Voldemort will live, but not both.......who do you think??? Why ??? Let's talk bout it :D

It doesn't take a master mind to figure out it's Harry who's going to live - of course. That's the whole purpose of the book series - the fight against evil. Plus, it's still children's books so why would Jo Rowling kill her hero? She mocks us with remarks but she would never, ever do that.

So... there's not much to talk about, really. Voldemort dies, Harry lives but I have no idea who will have to be sacrificed. That would be the more interesting question, I think ;)

I never said anything about Sirius. He's not really a possibility here, either, which I'm sure you know, since you must have read book 5. I don't know IF anybody will be sacrificed but I could imagine Dumbledore jumping in or one of the other teachers. Maybe even Snape :confused: . We know there's some good in him, after all.
It could also be an interesting twist if Malfoy suddenly changed sides, or, in the last moment, helps to save Harry and defeat Voldemort. But that's just my own imagination running away with me. We'll just have to wait for the next books ;)

Back