• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Genographic Project

Yeah, I'd do it-as long as the information was confidential-I wouldn't want hundreds of previously unknown "relatives" contacting me.

Anyway...

Isabell said:
Would you pay $100 to get your DNA tested? Would you be interested in finding out where you really came from?

If I had $100 to throw around, I might do it. I think the idea is really neat, there's just so much more I would spend the money on first, like books, or a couple bottles of wine, or another fancy tree for my yard. I'm also more interested in my mire recent geneology. My mom has our family traced back to the guy who founded the first settlement in Canada, but it's all on paper. I'd love a really nice computer program to put it all into. So, I guess I wouldn't simply because there's so many other luxuries I would rather spend that money on. However, if your dad has the money and wants to do it, I think he should. While NG tends to be pricy, you always get something nice for the money you spend with them.

Back