• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

"The Kennedy Half-Dollar" mystery/clue giveaway

mahree moyle

This is a true crime memoir of a murder-mystery that took place in the cane fields of Waimanalo, Hawaii. A young girl, Seely, finds herself involved, not only with the murder, but with the Hawaiian Mafia. The young man found dead was the son of a prominent lawyer. Seely had no connection to either, her coworker or the Mafia, but was kidnapped, drugged, raped and threatened for months, until she was able to leave the islands. For years she wondered why, until she is forced to face the truth.

Be the first 20 to answer the 5 questions below correctly and win 1 of 20 Kennedy half-dollars. The first 3 must be correct answers and the last 2 the best answer you can come up with. Send answers and what forum site you saw this on to: thekennedyhalfdollar@gmail.com

Online research questions from clues in the book:
1. Who was murdered in real life?
2. How did Brone die in real life?
3. What was the real name of the nightclub that Seely worked at in Waikiki?

Best Possibility:
4. Was Faus a good cop or bad cop, why?
5. Where is the Kennedy half-dollar now?

The Kennedy half-dollar will be given with the same wish that was received by Seely, "I hope this will keep you safe and bring you good luck."
kdh again2.jpg

I have 4 people with correct answers and the 2 best possibility answers. I can answer questions as long as it doesn't give anything away.

Seely always saw Fausto as a good cop. Even when he drugged her, he was trying to protect her. Maybe he wasn't trying to protect her. What else could it have been?

I would love to be able to give away silver Kennedy half-dollars, but mine are 70's-90's. What the book expresses and leaves to thought is; "no matter what small token is given to you with love and goodwill, does that love and goodwill give that token power?" In the book, the Kennedy half-dollar plays a major part, that still today, I am left to wonder. The gift, to me, could have been a tiddlywink or a bottle cap, it wouldn't have mattered if that power of love and goodwill was with it. So I am giving these with love and goodwill as it was given to me in hope of returning that power.

Back