• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Love In

Litany

F is for Freya, the one that I love
R is for the second letter in Freya, the one that I love
E is for e by gum
Y is for why do I love her so?
A is the last letter in Freya, the one that I love

Stewart is so grumpy
And yet he is so gay
His dad is Terry Wogan
And his mum is locked away

Novella, novella
I wish I could smell her
This thread is for she
I bet she'll dance with glee
When she realises how much we do love her.

SFG and eyez0nme were sitting in a tree
They cuddled up and shared a cup
of lapsang souchong tea

Enough of all this fighting
Let's kiss and never shout
I'll compliment you on your shoes
And slap you with a trout

Remember people. Make love, not hippies.

Packet of crisps
A cheesy smile
A member of this forum who doesn't play here anymore I don't think
Is a paedophile

Du du du.

Loving yourself
Is good for your health
But do it in private because really no one wants to see that sort of thing on the street.

Probably, but there are no people like that around here. It's against the membership agreement. That's what makes this place so great. That and all the love.

Speaking of which, have you noticed how we're the only ones spreading the love? I do have a LOT of love, but there are quite a lot of members here and if someone else doesn't help out I'm not sure I'll have enough to go round.

I think people get intimidated by our brilliance to be honest. Remember the best thread ever in the world, that was brimming over with quite frankly some of the best poetry I've ever read? People didn't join us in that.

Oh. Now I remember. Those kind of people woulnd't know art if they were beaten round the head with it.

That would be a waste of both art and teaspoons. But I still love them. Yes, even those people who would seek to destroy me. I love them as I love all Pob's creatures.

It is hard to believe, I know. Especially for an agent of bliss such as yourself. Why, I don't think you've ever thought badly of a person in your life. But there are people out there who don't think the world deserves a new stapler and seek to hinder me in my endeavours.

I think, in my new role as Pope, I will experience a lot more anger and hate. We'll be like Yin and Yang, whoever they were.

But what a 12 it's been. Do you remember that time you led the tanks into France to liberate Monsieur Camembert? Or your third birthday when you invented Mozart?

Back