• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Missing Girl (Age 8-12)

Gita V.Reddy

After a game of hide and seek with her brother and friends, Sneha does not return home. She is nowhere to be found. A neighbour remembers seeing her hiding behind a parked car. All evidence points to a kidnapping but the truth is something else....
The Missing Girl is an adventure of a different kind.

EXCERPT:

“Come. I’ll show you my lab,” he said.

Sneha soon realized the whole mansion was a lab. The professor used just two rooms for himself. Every other room was used for his experiments and scientific models. It was like walking through a science museum- cum- lab.

Prof.Naik went back to what he had told her earlier about not compartmentalizing science. “Because science is so vast, it has been divided into branches. For convenience; the convenience of learning. There are branches and sub-branches. You should learn all the branches. They are like the different chapters of a book. The book of science. Having learnt physics, also learn chemistry and genetics and zoology."

Bonus story included: Adi The Virus - A fun school story and an enjoyable holiday read.

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_517DIJpHVoL._AA190_.jpg

FREE DOWNLOAD 11th to 15th August 2013

Link: http://www.amazon.com/THE-MISSING-GIRL-ebook/dp/B00DSNXBSY/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1375534562&sr=1-5&keywords=gita v reddy

Looking forward to feedback.

Best Regards,

Gita

Back