• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The New Analytical Bible and Dictionary of the Bible

Sonnie Parker

The New Analytical Bible and Dictionary of the Bible

This is published by the John A. Dickson Publishing Company. I believe the original version is 1950, and there were several later editions... again I believe the years were 1966, 1971, and 1973. There may have been more.

This a King James Version (KJV) with the American Standard Version (ASV) in brackets where more accurate.

I prefer the 1973 edition but would consider others.

I've found two thus far on Amazon but one is written in and the other is a 1950 edition at $197, which is a little too much. I might consider as much as $150 but no more.

There have been a couple on ebay but they were in pretty bad condition.

The Bible must be in very good condition... with no personal markings.

I'd also consider another published Bible in the KJV with ASV in parallel if anyone knows of one.

If there are any sites to plug info into to have folks locate books, I'd appreciate a link to those sites.

Thanks!

New analytical bible

I have a Dickson New Analytical Bible in excellent conditon, leather type bind, no writing/underlining. It comes with two paperback books. Book is on sale at ebay.com under listing New Analytical Bible and Bible Dictionary 1st Edition

Bible reference

If you want a good Bible reference what I like is "Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible" It's every word in the Bible and where to find it.

Back