• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Queen of Advice: Ask Liv

liv

Ever since I was a measly little 10 year old, maybe before that too (I can't remember) I have been the one stuck in the middle of everything. It's always been "Liv, will you tell so-and-so that I like/hate/want him/her?" or "Liv, please let me rant my entire life story to you". Since I have been stuck in this role of confidant and having to be full of sagacious wisdom and answers, I have heard many stories and given so much advice, which has given me so much life experience, even if it is vicariously. I have grown to love this role, and so now to my point in this thread; if you need some advice, feel free to lay down the sitch and I'll tell ya what I think you should do (or shouldn't in some of your cases). Take this seriously because I love to help, and I promise I'll do what I can to help you.

So nice and kind of you to offer helping advice to others, I do appreciate your friendliness! :)

Honestly, I have lots lots confusions, but I would not like to bother you right now. I am sure I will come to you later for your kind advices. it's just because they are now reluctant to show up in my mind at the moment. :confused:

Have a nice day, Liv! :p

Back