• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenem said:
it wouldn't occur to me that someone would waste so much time on this guy if they don't like him.

I hate to bring this up, but you have read the D$% B@#$ thread, haven't you?

Ashlea said:
I hate to bring this up, but you have read the D$% B@#$ thread, haven't you?

i said that i initially scanned it. then, i only read it because martin insisted it was worth the read (for entertainment), and to see how i missed the sarcasm. but my reference about not wasting time on the guy was a reference to shade and seanwrightfan. they are the ones who put so much time into slamming a guy they dont like. that's what threw me off

I, at first, only scanned it, too. I honestly thought they were praising the guy! Boy, was I wrong!

Cheers

I think Ashlea was referring to the Dan Brown thread, where esteemed members of this site also took a lot of time and energy on something most of them hated...

But back to Sean Wright!!!

AHHHHHHHH! NO, I hadn't. But I did wonder about the D & B in the symbols there. Sorry, Ashlea, I thought you were mocking me for taking MY time to read the thread. I hadn't seen the Dan Brown thread

Shade said:
An entirely unjustified accusation - and all the reviews posted are
our own.

Are OUR own?? Lol, just happen to be referring to each other a cohearant group now?

Knock it off this is lame.

*points*

You did.

But Shade, honestly, I welcome you as a member, but did you really sign up here just to let us know how much you hate mr. Wright?

Cheers

Thread closed.

If anyone has any issues with a moderating decision they should take it up with the moderator concerned (or with me) via the Private Messaging System and not start a general public discussion.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back