• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

"The SpellBinder's Grim" by Genesis Batista

Sephora1220

So! I have been reading this book called "The SpellBinder's Grim" By Genesis Batista

It was just published on amazon for ebook and paperback July 25th -
I got a free download when she did a 24hr promotion and MY GOD

It is great. It is 489 paper pages and like 333 e reading (Yeah I dont know how they do that either)
If you are looking for a Vampire Diaries or Twilight fix

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK. SERIOUSLY
The paperback is like 15.99 but the ebook is 3.99 - BIG PRICE DIFFERENCE

Time begins running out when Roland James stumbles upon the Beckette family’s secret and plots to exploit their powers for himself. When Elizabeth Beckette, a young witch, is confronted with the consequences of her care-free choices, she must somehow escape with her family from her tyrannical fiancé, Roland. Her lover, Caius, must also make decisions that could lead to two different lives. When it becomes apparent that Elizabeth has held more secrets than most thought, Caius is faced with betrayal and no longer knows where he stands. Will he defy time for the forgiveness of someone who does not deserve it?

The SpellBinder's Grim' has the perfect combination of lust, betrayal, and angst ! this is like the 3rd time i'm reading it, can't get enough, glad i've found someone with the same taste ^^

Back