• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The things they sell on eBay!

Too bad the pup's not included. :rolleyes: I noticed that no one bothered to bid on it. Big surprise, eh?

lol that's funny :D

What about this one? Possesed evil rubber ducky The crazy thing is that it already has over 100 dollors bid for it! People will believe just about anything. I think im gonna make up some crazy story and sell something on Ebay :D

Yes it is, and somebody is paying over 100 dollors for it :eek:

I'm not sure if it's more funny or scary that there are actually people out that that brain dead!

Well, looks like they bid on it but never paid. Hopefully they were smart enough to use a new eBay account and not affect their ratings.

Every time I visit this thread, I end up wandering around on eBay for an hour. I've got to stop reading this thread! (Though I never buy anything.)

lol pretty good list :)

Most of them on that list make me wonder... but what if? I mean, what if that guy REALLY did know the meaning of life and told that the winning bidder for $3.68? :eek:

It is also good to remember that, like any auction, things aren't always what they appear to be on eBay. People try all sorts of devious tricks to inflate prices, or gain notoriety (sp.?). There was a biker guy here in the States who listed his ex-fiance's wedding dress, which he modeled, who ended up a guest on the Today show, etc. It appears that now, besides all the usual auction shenanigans, one now has to put up with people seeking their 15 minutes of fame.

Oh, I didn't mean to suggest that seeking fame via creative eBay listings was anywhere near as bad as volunteering for "reality TV".

I'm saving up money to buy every wad of Britney Spears chewed gum available on ebay. At least those with a certificate of authenticity.

mum-in-law on ebay

It seems to be a bit quiet, so i thought there'd be no harm in lowering the tone by linking to the The Sun (the UK's number 1 tabloid):

The Sun

This gentleman, who can give Dan Brown a run for his money when it comes to writing, has started the bidding for his mother-in-law at £1.00. I'm not sure which i found more amusing : the mum-in-law saying that she looked better in the flesh so he should have asked for a £100 or The Sun commenting on the guys bad spelling.

Hmmm. Does anyone remember the Michael Jackson toast. Or the "Addicted to eBay Barbie" or the wedding dress. The wedding dress was hilarious.

There's one born every minute. :D

Back