• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Traveling Book

Sleepy

I had one of my more or less great ideas. :)
It's not particulary new one but in the German forums I attended to we did this pretty often.
The principle of The Traveling Book is, that, based on trust, after it is read it has to go to another forum member and from there to the next and so on. The only rule is to try to read the book in a timely manner and not let it vanish in the pile of unread books.
The book begins to travel when five members are lined up.

There will be an initial thread where the members talk about the book and each member can ask questions or leave impression similar to the normal book discussion.

Is there be any interest in doing this ?

The first book would be contributed from my side. I haven't read it yet but it's the next one I am planning to read.

aimg396.imageshack.us_img396_742_9780060795481nx1.jpg

The Bad Seed by Wiliam March
What happens to ordinary families into whose midst a child serial killer is born ?
This is the question at the center of William March's classic thriller.
After it's first publication in 1954, the book went on to become a millioncopy bestseller, a wildly successful Broadwaz show, and a Warner Brothers film.

The spine-tingling tale of little Rhonda Penmark had a tremendous impact on the thriller genre and generated a whole perdurable crop of creepy kids.
Today The Bad Seed remains a masterpiece of suspense that's as chilling, intelligent, and timely as ever before.

Back