• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Viscount's Son - a quick paranormal fantasy

Aderyn

I've just published my first ebook - a novelette called 'The Viscount's Son'

a2.bp.blogspot.com__j5kFvakIuYk_UVZzTyKEPoI_AAAAAAAAAGc_rEerQA4ckQc_s400_cover_edited_1.jpg

What's it about?

'The Viscount's Son' is a fictional blog that tells the story of book conservator, Emma, and her online project - to transcribe an ancient and mysterious text. The trouble is, Emma's colleague, Jack, believes the medieval 'diary' is a fake. Emma decides to translate the text and leave it up to her readers to decide - so what will you think? Follow Emma's journey to discern the mysteries of the medieval memoir.

I'd love to hear from you if you read it :)

Available at:

Amazon

Smashwords

I'm most apologetic for taking so long to respond. I actually had a look at this when you first posted and thought it looked interesting. Its the kind of historical fiction I rather like.

oh NO! Its a flipping vampire book! Forgive me but you actually need to SAY that in the blurb.

Meadow, I do apologise. I had been led to understand that most readers can 'guess' at vampire possibilities with the 'paranormal' tag. I see I need to make this more clear. I don't want to mislead readers. Thanks for the clear feedback.

Ai its ok - 77p won't kill the bank :) but I don't read vampire books and it really looked like an interesting historical mystery type - kind of in the Dan Brown school of writing. Paranormal covers a very wide range of things, from ESP right way through all the gibblygobblies :D

Thanks so much Flowerss :) It's also received a couple of good reviews on Goodreads and Smashwords.

It's been one month since the publication of 'The Viscount's Son' and to celebrate I am giving it away for free for one week! Read my blog to learn more.

If you'd like to win a free paperback copy of 'The Viscount's Son' all you have to do is head over to my blog and sign up to my email list. I will be drawing names from all new members who sign up for this week only. Winners will be drawn on Sunday 16th February. Good luck :)

Thanks Meadow. It has received a number of 5 star reveiws at Goodreads and Amazon, so I'm thrilled!

One might politely suggest it's a pity readers close a path to enjoyment based on one element? :p

Seriously, I understand your aversion. I myself hate reading anything in first person present. But I try to keep my mind open to it as sometimes I find a little gem in this style :)

Back