• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Wolf Born Saga

N. Gosney

Hello all,

I'm Natalie Gosney, the author of Wolf Born, a supernatural / horror werewolf novel.

1399143_730824916986897_4205025535576995651_o.jpg

This is the first of what will become a four book series (I'm currently working on the second in the saga, Wolf Witch. This is due out in paperback in a few months.
Following this I shall release Wolf Blade, the third in the series, and lastly Wolf Bane.

10404319_745244592211596_7183021765656910597_n.jpg

The entire saga has been planned out carefully; each book following its own story arc, and capable of being read alone, but naturally it's better to read the entire series for a fuller more complete story.

Wolf Born is available in book ebook and paperback format from all good online retailers, although I am offering some free review copies if anybody is interested.

Want to know more about the book? Read on!

Carly's life is relatively mundane, with nothing more interesting to occupy her time than tidying up after an inattentive boyfriend and watching re-runs of sitcoms on television... until one evening when she sees something at her window. She starts to suffer from terrifying hallucinations she cannot control; to top it off her boyfriend has gone missing.

When Kyle, a handsome seductive stranger, shows up at her door and takes her under his wing, she finds herself thrown into a supernatural world she never knew existed. Carly soon learns she has been scratched by a werewolf and to survive she must join the pack. Despite her reservations Carly finds herself falling for Kyle.

After hunters savagely attack Carly's new friends and slaughter someone close to her in search of the wolf born, little does she realise a more deadly threat awaits them in the form of skinwalkers.

As Carly becomes more involved she begins to have terrifying visions through the eyes of a pack member, but are these events which plague her dreams real?

Could there be a traitor in their midst?

Who is the wolf born she is hearing rumours of?

Faced with this new danger, Carly must now overcome more than just her transition into a wolf.

The initial launch of the book was fantastic, with local media showing an interest, and as a result I am now scheduled to be a guest author at the Yorkshire Cosplay Convention in April 2015, selling and signing copies of Wolf Born.

b6c709_04975e9389854134afac6f8e6809cee3.png_srz_1200_1200_75_22_0.5_1.2_75_png_srz

I have also been featured by a popular werewolf Podcast channel, HowlOutcast, and been interviewed by Alternative Barnsley, a local website. You can find details of all these on the official Wolf Born website

Feedback from readers has been so positive; I couldn't have asked for a better response to my first full length novel.

I hope some of you will be intrigued enough to check out the book - don't forget, as I said, if you're willing to leave an honest Amazon review, I can provide you with a complimentary review copy.

I look forward to being an active member of this forum, both as an author, and an avid reader.

Back