• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

There... I'm introduced. Ta-da!

sirmyk said:
... and pass it through my broadband (man, that sounds sick!)

I'm thinking the passing it through his broadband.

sounds like you might need to check yourself, SM!

(and you can blink all you want, just don't cough!)

I'll blink. My eyelashes are long and brush against my shades and piss me off. Sometimes I want to yank them out. Damn long eyelashes. Maybe my blinking caused the stirring of wind.

Not to change the subject. God knows I could talk about breaking wind all day, but...

SirMyk (or anyone else who cares to respond), can you guide me to a good short story or excerpt on the forum, to save me from pawing through all the files and mucking things up?

thanks.

Halo said:
Hey Sirmyk, you're supposed to introduce yourself and then post, you maverick, you.

Er, hi! Have to say I never realised we were supposed to introduce ourselves first either, I just stumbled in and started posting, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one getting everything back-to-front!! :) Nice to meet/ know you all anyway.

Ellie82 said:
Er, hi! Have to say I never realised we were supposed to introduce ourselves first either, I just stumbled in and started posting, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one getting everything back-to-front!! :)

Don't worry, Ellie82, I'm only kidding! It's not compulsory to introduce yourself or anything (luckily for me), though in future we may start fining people for not doing so (I could do with buying some new books). ;)

Halo said:
...though in future we may start fining people for not doing so (I could do with buying some new books). ;)

Ohh...Really? Is there a moderator application around here somewhere?? ;) I need to pay the credit card (bought too many books).

Back