• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

This is the best book I've read this month

nancycool

Front%20and%20Back%20Cover%2055x85_BW_140.jpg

Calmandstrong is one inspirational book I’ve read and I can’t get enough of it. The book was authored by Darryl C. Richie and quite frankly, it has had great impact in my life.

Darryl C. Richie is an Inspirational Speaker, Author, and founder of CalmandStrong, In his words he said “I’m looking to inspire with my story of being a two-time cancer survivor. During my teen years, I had knee cancer twice called Osteosarcoma from 1999-2000 and 2002-2003”

The inFAMOUS videogame franchise and superhero Cole MacGrath had a positive impact on his life. Learn about dealing with physical disabilities, overcoming adversities, and what life is like as a hip amputee & cancer survivor.

Once you finish the book, you might just think Darryl is a real-life superhero. But he is just like you - someone who wanted to overcome his insecurities, anxieties, and conquer challenges.

This book is also packed with parables and comparisons between Darryl and Cole MacGrath from inFAMOUS, who went through a similar fate of being hooked up to IV’s & overcoming hardships.

This book had great impact that even Brian Fleming tweeted:
"We see you, Darryl #appreciation.”

So much impact here >> CalmandStrong

Back