• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

This is the book that started my love for fantasy.

Eries

kickbox
It's been about 7 years since I've read this book but I can't seem to remember the title but I'll describe it to you guys. I've also been searching for it for a long time but have yet to find it.

The cover of the book has a princess in a long flowing dress, long blonde hair standing on a bridge overlooking a pool and in the background you see the New York City landscape so she is in Central Park.

Well the story is that she's a princess who longs for a different life and she goes to this pool to look to the other side which is the side with New York in the background. She wishes to go there someday and her wish is granted. She gets transported by a magicians apprentice by accident and lands in Central Park. There she doesn't know what to do but luckily people from her land have also have gone through to our world. So she spends time with this family that she see's in the pool and then meets. From there she lives a teenagers life despite the fact that she has long blonde hair and is very beautiful and develops a crush with the boy that she's staying with.

I would really love it if someone new the title of this book since I've been looking for it for a long time. This is the book that started my love for fantasy and I would love it if I had it in my collection!! Thank you!

Back