• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Thought I'd better introduce myself .....

Lyra

kickbox
hi, I have been posting over the last couple of days but suddenly thought you might think me rude for not posting here!

I pretty much read all genre fiction books and am really looking forward to getting some good recommendations (and hopefully giving some too!).

Hi everone. At the moment I am re-reading The Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood. Payday next week and I can place my monthly order at Amazon! I am really looking forward to reading the new Margaret Atwood - it has had some really good reviews on this site.

I will be reading Atwood's Oryx and Crake for another book group next month. It will be the first of hers that I have read and am very much looking forward to it.

Mxx

Originally posted by murphyz
It will be the first of hers that I have read and am very much looking forward to it.

Mxx

When you finish, whether you like it or not, read The Handmaid's Tale. Incredible book.

Back