• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Three new free stories posted

RB816

Hello everyone! I have a blog that I use to share my short fiction and creative writing with the public. The link is www.rb8168.blogspot.com

I just recently posted three new stories which you can find at the link above. The titles are Weeping Willow, Tastes Like Chicken, and Swordfish.

Weeping Willow is about a family suffering the effects of a terrible curse brought on from ignoring their mothers dying wishes. Tastes like Chicken is about a supernatural investigator who is hunting what he believes to be a Wendigo, a wandering spirit with cannibal instincts that uses humans as hosts in order to feed. Swordfish is about a retired hitman who has to dust off his pistols and hunt the enemies of his past if he intends on surviving.

Other stories available for free are the Last Fare, Two Percent, the Forbidden, Below Zero, Tight Spaces, Hunger Strike, Teething, Mother's Day, and more. If you are a fan of horror, suspense, mystery, sci-fi, etc. you might enjoy these.

Comments, questions, and feedback of any kind are welcome. I hope you all enjoy!

Back