• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

TIME SPENT science fiction / superheroes (sequel to MISSING TIME)

Clarketacular

In February, 2013, I self-published my science fiction / superhero novel MISSING TIME. The novel has been well-received, particularly by comics fans, several of whom have blogged about and reviewed it. The website Nerdspan.com wrote:

"Missing Time by J. David Clarke is a fast moving, fascinating, and fastidious super hero novel. Inspired by comic books, and the worlds of superheroes, Missing Time takes the concept of ordinary people being changed into extraordinary individuals one step further...amongst constant pop culture references, quippy dialogue, and vivid descriptions, J. David Clarke was weaving a complex story around a few engaging characters and that nothing was quite what it seemed...Missing Time is the first part in a three part series that promises to present super heroes in a way fans haven’t quite seen them before. After reading the first volume, I can’t wait for the second…or the third. One thing is clear, I have no idea where this story is heading, but I am pretty sure that if I did, it wouldn’t actually be there. I think J. David Clarke is headed for a destination that will surprise and delight even the most jaded of super hero fans."

If you haven't read MISSING TIME, buy it on any eReader or in print from CreateSpace or Amazon, because on October 15, 2013, the passengers of School Bus 313 return for an even more dangerous leg of their journey.

"If you leave me here, you won't like what happens next!" The mystery of MISSING TIME is over. Now, the passengers of school bus 313 must deal with an even greater threat, as dangerously powerful foes are unleashed in their world. Even worse, they are plagued by memories of an event they don't fully understand. They must piece together the threads of what happened: the rooftop, the cracks in the sky, and a strange otherworldly being. Is the bus driver's prophecy coming true? The end is closer than you think.

TIME SPENT promises even more twists, turns, triumph and tragedy than ever before. TIME SPENT is an action superhero story with a suspenseful mystery at its core, a mystery concerning a powerful threat the likes of which none of these characters has ever before seen. Along the way you will delve further into the histories of the characters and root out the events that have made them who they are, and may make them entirely the wrong people to save the world.

Amazon links:

Missing Time: http://tinyurl.com/afbt3cr

Time Spent: http://tinyurl.com/k9j9yxa

My Facebook page:www.facebook.com/clarketacular

Back