• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Title and Author?

NW3rdSt

The other day I suddenly remembered a book that I had read a couple years ago and for the life of me I can't remember what it is called and unfortunately, I can only remember a few things that happened in the book. It is most likely an older children's or young teen book..at least i would assume so. So here is what i remember:​

It is the story of a young boy and girl..either the boy met the girl or the girl met the boy at some point, I don't believe they are related.

They are out in a forest and come across a castle that seems to have the students inside mesmerized. I also remember that the students wore some kind of uniform..maybe all black?

They need to get to something inside the castle so they boy dresses up as one of the students to enter and if I remember correctly he ends up getting mesmerized and the girl must go in to save him.

Also at some point in the story they come to a house in the forest that a woodcarver lives in. He has huge dog. I think I remember that they boy and girl were running from someone because someone comes to the woodcarvers house and he tells them the children are not there.

A random part in the book that for whatever reason I remember is that they must get across some sort of valley or hole and they used vines to swing across.

I'm sorry that I remember so little and such random pieces of the book but any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you. :cool:

-Kendall

Back