• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Totally Idealess.

sonataro

O.K I see a LOT of people here are serious readers/writers. I think that is really extravagant. I'm working on a story, nothing serious. I use word pad and I want to change my conflict. My conflict is so, over-used. I don't want a save the world thing, yet, I'm drawn into the conflict of life, being a paranormal or being normal. It's about a 17-ish year old girl. She is special. She is human and paranormal. She can control all elements. Abandoned at birth she struggles to remember most of her past. She lives with a ghost ( Flale. ) and a lightning elemental ( Larzee. ). She struggles in a love triangle between herself, Kai ( ice elemental. ) and Krish ( Dark angel. ). She recently meets Kai when having a mental break down and of all people running into him. Krish is her ex-boyfriend who refuses to let her go. I have a nice base, yet I cannot find a climax. Any idea? Anything will be helpful. Thank you!:)

When stuck for ideas, take a break from writing and allow your imagination to flow. Do anything that stimulates your imagination. Write another story. Make up other stories about your characters. Anything to get the juices flowing. Also read, read, and read. Allow other authors to spark ideas for where you want your story to go.

Good Luck.

They've sparked my fire and I've relied on experiences and everything, but I found the perfect thing before I fell asleep! I jumped onto my computer elated by the idea I had. Writers block, the one word that can upset any writer.

Back