• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Trying to find a book but I can't remember the title - Children's CYO Adventure w/space bike

Supernaut

I was remembering an picture book that I read as a child and suddenly had the need to find a copy to read it again. Unfortunately nostalgia strikes again haha.

I understand that it could be hard to find an exact title on a forum but anything that could steer me in the right direction would be very much appreciated. All I know was that it was science fiction and a choose your own adventure style book, which I think is odd being that it is a picture book. I remember that there was much more emphasis on the artwork than on text but it was a while ago and I could be wrong there. Also I remember that one of the endings included you gaining so much money that you broke the economy and money became worthless.

I understand that this is very little information to go off, but even if anyone knows of a publisher that printed choose your own adventure style picture books that would help immensely; I can't find anything through Google.

Yeah you are right far too little information to go. Choose your own adventure books are dime a dozen I'm afraid. Can you not remember anything more about it? Some of the illustrations, was it, space ships, lost in space, aliens? Any kind of detail that would help some one help you find it. And yes we do come up with exact title fairly often.

I definitely remember there were aliens. You were some kind of space pilot or space hero or something like that. I vaguely remember that one of the vehicles the protagonist drove was like a space motorbike which was totally enclosed and could fly between planets. I remember it being like a motorbike because it was small and had motorbike style handlebars. I also remember it being red, but that could also be wrong.

I used to love those books! I don't think I read the one you're describing.

Wikipedia has a long listing of Choose Your Own Adventure titles here. Unfortunately, there are no cover images, but it may be a good place to start.

You could also try a search on goodreads, but there are so many different authors for CYOAs, that it may be hard to find - there are cover images and story summaries though!

Back