• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Twin brothers and a shack where time moves slowly...

ions

That's pretty much what the book I am looking for is about. I read it years ago and can still remember parts of it vividly. The basic plot was there were twin brothers and one of them was tired of being in his twin's shadow. They were somewhere away from home, a cottage or something, and near this place there was a shack. In this shack in this sink there was a vortexy blackholey type thingie. They soon discovered that time moved reeeeeeeaaaallll slow while in this shack. One of the twins decided he could seperate himself from his twin by staying in this shack overnight, which would be the equivalent of a whole extra day to him. I think it was only an extra day. Any idea what book this is? Probably a young adult book.

It's a William Sleator book, I'm fairly sure. Just found it on amazon.com: Singularity. "Sixteen-year-old twins Harry and Barry stumble across a gateway to another universe, where a distortion in time and space causes a dramatic change in their competitive relationship."

Back