• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Very calm...very very quiet...deadly

I blame the parental security they've put on Libra PC.

:lol::lol:

Kids home for the summer and have taken over the pc.:D

Thomas,are you complaning for the quiet or are you liking the quiet?cause I am not sure if I should be upset or happy at this moment.:confused::lol:

^^Mine is pretty poor..I have the brand spanking new hearing aid in the box to prove it. The jury is still out on how useful this contraption will be.

^^Mine is pretty poor..I have the brand spanking new hearing aid in the box to prove it. The jury is still out on how useful this contraption will be.

I had hearing aids. The just made things worse because they amplified the background noises that I couldn't hear before. On the up side, they did quiet the tinnitus.

I had hearing aids. The just made things worse because they amplified the background noises that I couldn't hear before. On the up side, they did quiet the tinnitus.

Let me just go on record as noting that I never thought of ice cream as a crunchy food before...That's what I'm afraid of here too. The noise of things like fans and rattling potato chip bags compete heavily with the unimportant things like people's voices:rolleyes:

Let me just go on record as noting that I never thought of ice cream as a crunchy food before...That's what I'm afraid of here too. The noise of things like fans and rattling potato chip bags compete heavily with the unimportant things like people's voices:rolleyes:

Oh, yeah. I remember that. I know a guy that said he can't afford his hearing aids becuse when he wears his hearing aids in the car, he can hear all the little things that need to be fixed.

The fun never ends. . .

Oh, yeah. I remember that. I know a guy that said he can't afford his hearing aids becuse when he wears his hearing aids in the car, he can hear all the little things that need to be fixed.

The fun never ends. . .

Not me..all I can hear is the fan..and the radio. The radio works just fine:whistling:

Back